May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Reporting to the Head, Planning & Procurement, incumbent will be responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined procurement areas,
- Supplier development and relationship in defined categories and ensure strong analytics capability within procurement function in order to enable detailed analysis of key categories and support recommended spend and buy better strategies.
- Applicants must possess B.Sc in a relevant field (MBA added advantage), with at least five (5) years purchasing / inventory management experience and proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced services as well as change management projects.
- Candidates should possess exceptional business communication skills, including negotiations with ability to form coalitions to drive change.
Job Title: Delivery Truck Driver
- Applicants must possess at least GCE O’ Level / WASC / SSCE and a valid driving license with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2020.