Mondelez (Cadbury) International LLC Recruitment
New Job Alert: Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead, West Africa
Job Number: 2002457
Job: Procurement Management
- The Procurement lead has managerial responsibility for end to end procurement for West Africa (Nigeria and Ghana).
- He/She is responsible for cost and cash as well as execution of day to day operational procurement activities in west Africa to ensure all purchase requirements for country are served with the lowest possible cost, at the right quality and delivery timings while complying with Mondelez global procurement policy.
- The Procurement Lead will be responsible for managing all Internal Stakeholders in the Cluster on all procurement related matters, support local purchasing requests in collaboration with the Spend Area Organization and in alignment with the MDLZ Global Procurement operating model,
- He/She will drive productivity for the West Africa Cluster and lead the procurement interface on all new product development within the cluster.
- Works with global or regional Spend Area teams to implement contracts locally and to provide local specifics and insights as required to ensure compliance with local governance requirements.
- Business Delivery & Continuity – Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the Procurement function at the West Africa Cluster level.
- Supplier performance Monitoring and Site level execution agreements (SLEA):
- Support in supplier performance monitoring using the SLEA.
- Support monthly Delivery in Full On Time (DIFOT) reports
- Support Quality Notification review process with Supplier, Supplier Quality and Plant Team
- Act as escalation point for local business users or Master Shoppers related issues in the plant and drive resolution in line with regional and global Procurement policies.
- Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Spend Area teams.
- Proven track record in relevant study in business economic environment, administration or relevant combination of formal qualifications and added specialized study (master degree is a plus)
- More than 5 years of Procurement practitioner experience, broad background across different business functions
- At least 7 years Managerial experience
- Good people Management and Development Skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Good Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Mondelez International is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all applicants having the same qualification and experience in compliance with requirements of local employment.
For More Jobs, Subscribe to our newsletter alert by clicking the red bell button to the bottom right. All the best.