Cairo Hosts 2022 Edition Of CAF’s Club Licensing Seminar
From 27 to 29 July 2022, CAF Professional Football Department is organizing a CAF Club Licensing continental seminar in Cairo, Egypt.
At this annual event, CAF will launch several new regulations, an online platform, and projects related to club licensing, stadiums, and the professionalization of club football in Africa.
The participants and guests include members of the CAF Executive Committee, CAF Organising Committees, 54 Member Associations, zonal unions, FIFA and sister confederations, FIFPRO Africa, Club Licensing Seminar Instructors, and others.
Head of CAF Professional Football Department, Muhammad F. Sidat said: “This continental seminar will be an important landmark moment for CAF. During the event, we plan to engage with the CAF Member Associations and launch the new CAF Club Licensing System and stadiums regulatory framework, in addition to the CAF Club Licensing Online Platform. We have very high expectations from this seminar, and we hope that the participants can take out the most of the platform.”
27 July 2022 (Day 1)
- CAF Club Licensing Regulatory framework (2022 edition)
- Launch of the CAF Club Licensing Online Platform (CLOP)
- Training Session – CAF Club Licensing Online Platform (CLOP) – Analyticom
28 July 2022 (Day 2)
- Training Session 2 – Club Licensing Online Platform (CLOP) – Analyticom
- CAF Club Licensing Roundtable – FIFA and Confederations
- Overdue payables – Muhammad F. Sidat, CAF Head of Professional Football
- Club Licensing External audit and spot checks
- Professional football and club licensing breakout session organized by CAF – FIFA and Confederations
29 July 2022 (Day 3)
- CAF Stadium Regulatory Framework (2022 edition) and Stadium Pre-inspection Guidelines
- Training Session 3 – CAF Club Licensing Online Platform (CLOP) – Stadium Inspection Module
- Practical Session – Inspection of 30 June Stadium, Cairo
- Football match